Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentines day

  i didnt feel that special in dis day as i didnt speak to my loved one....yesterday nyt i thought of wishng her valentines day but she disappointed me saying she would lyk to sleep..to b frank i thought im not going to talk with her in an year,but i could not mis her...she mingled in my lyf really very deep.....can i separate her from my lyf???

   im reading chetan bhagat's  TWO STATES.."the story of marriage" since two days and i finished it today..xcellent novel and actually its his lyf story and of course its his luv story and quite fascinating for me..loved it.....his story showed how many difficulties should one get through to get married to loved ones..loving a girl and dreaming about her is easy but the real tough situation will come when u try to convince parents both sides....

                 hmm...some how on valentines day i had spent my day reading one beautiful and real luv story....keep smiling buddies...happy valentines day...cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment