Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29-02-12

             its leap year day today..that means this day will return only after 4 years..any thing could happen between these 4 years..but i strongly wish or u could say hope to b in a great position by next leap day....may god bless me in my path..
        days are rolling fast as my daily routine is too routine that i cant find a difference between my days.watched few short films and videos of siddarth coming to our college colors.got registered in shiksha for the purpose of studying in Germany in MA English course...i dunno whether im going abroad but for a first step i got registered in that website so dat if any possibilities were there, i could move on...
       i asked Darling to stop thinking of me.bcose i strongly feel dat she is neglecting her studies getting completely immersed in my thoughts.i requested her to prevent my thoughts and concentrate  on studies.think she is angry on me as she didn't cal me since my request.....its k......i want her to b in a gud position in lyf and not to get lost in the lyf  bcose of me..after all she is my darling...i dont mind if she gets angry on me for that reason...
    I dunno tomoro...I forgot yesterday..only thing is today and i think im loving it and of course living it happily....may god bless u all..cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment