Monday, February 6, 2012

came from home....

  hmm...saturday i left to home and again its today i m here in the colg...it had been 5 days including today since my last excercise..i feel im gaining weight again...i think i will reduce the food too so that calories intake would be sufficent enough for not gaining more weight....feb 2nd is one of my memorable days.....i think i have found something(or may be someone) valuble in my lyf but....i had to wait and work hard to get it.....
        i think my lyf is heading towards something excited prospect..and i wish it should be cheerful one.. just now i have seen the interview of my favorite SHADOW novel writer mr.madhubabu..i really adore him for that kind of novel work...he is a Legend...
          hope evrythng is 5n for evryone....lets pray for a better world....cheers...
          

No comments:

Post a Comment