Thursday, February 16, 2012

16-02-12

   i practiced singing various songs..there is one good news and one bad news(for me) today...good news is dat im gonna sing bangaru kodipetta on stage tomorrow nyt..that is on the first day of three day uth fest.and the bad news is dat i got the responsibility of doing invigilation for vro exams...today morning 10 o clock management held a meeting on how to follow the rules and i should say there are rules at least one hundred in number and me being an idiot i dont think i can handle all those countless rules in an invigilation..thats y im feeling very very bad about it and to add to my woes there would be only one invigilator for one room...which evaporated my any thoughts of getting help from colleagues.evrythng is fucked up for me from few days....the only relief is wid my girl..i wish she would not make my mood more damn sucked......
           of course they are giving 300 for invigilation but i have my equilibrium shifting towards the hatred of this exam rather than the happiness of getting the money...hmm..lets wait and see...now a days i feel a great deal of  frustration....but trying to take things cool in unsuccessful attempts..
      hope ur days are not as fucked up as mine....hoping for the best keep smiling buddies...cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment