Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15-02-12

                             just two hours before posting this post i was very frustrated and in deep agony....all bcose of my collegue in the lab...and of course due to various other reasons..let me say one reason for example....i came in non uniform today..there were three more colleagues who were in non uniform..but dean, when came to the lab noticed only me but not others and asked me particularly why i had come in civil dress and bla bla....why me???im not saying that others are also should be screwed but why every idiot in the college point outs me???thats one reason among various reasons that makes me frustrated today and of course these reasons make me hit my head every day.......in frustration...

    one more:the other day i had spent my time completely in lab but hod came to me and asked me where i had been and why i was not present in the lab for projects that day ...actually on that day she didnt even come in the direction of our lab but simply leaves a word as if i was really not there in the lab and she had seen me dancing somewhere....what  the fuck is all this....??is that the reward for working properly???
 
            i had relief yesterday really after months bcose i had spoken my girl from my heart ...and of course needless to mention she would love me to the double of my love on her....she is hot, little bit clever(better than me), active and witted also...i don't understand whether she really gets laugh or she simply laughs at every word i speak....but she keeps on laughing at every word i speak  as if i had cracked the biggest joke on earth ...of course i loved that...i think we started at 11 o clock and continued till 2 am....i narrated her the entire  TWO STATES story and a little bit of FIVE POINT SOMEONE..but i think she loved it though bored of my narration...hmmm..i wished her to be in good position so that i could manage my parents to marry her...
          donno wat would happn in future but for present times im happy...hope for the best...take care buddies..keep smiling..cheers..   

No comments:

Post a Comment