Saturday, February 11, 2012

11-02-12

   today i practiced few dandiya steps....actually ece technician suma asked me to act as venkatapathi raja in a skit called chandramukhi which she is directing..i went to practice it.she was busy with teaching dance lessons for dandiya song from premikularoju.i joined my feet with them.hmmm.
  tomorrow,sunday,i might play a cricket match in krishna pragati as a match was sheduled with them by our staf and they asked me to play..im a cricket fanatic..so i accepted and im gonna play if it will take place...
        from yesterdays evng i again startd my jogging and exercises.im doing them vigorously..so dat i may reduce weight a little bit faster.

   nothing that interesting today except that my darling missd her bus...and for today she didnt go to colg..it must be quite boring for her in home...

      im feeling great and inspired as always...hope evryone is safe and sound..have a nice day ahead buddies..cheers...


No comments:

Post a Comment