Friday, February 10, 2012

singing

    i was in judgement seat on the other two days...i think i have judged correctly even though i dont have that much knowledge regarding music...and again few among those singers will be singing on the stage...for colors 2012...the uth festival of aditya group of engineering colleges...i thought it would be cool if i also got a chance to sing on stage...i had already sung for the completed three colors,2k9,2k10 and  2k11.singing head coordinator inormed me that i may have to sing one or two songs on stage...hope i would do better...
  
       from  2 days im trying to make at least one blog entry but it was difficult with this net here..blog loading itself takes lots of tym...today in lab i have downloaded the other writings of chetan bhagat...as im already reading his five point someone..im fascinated with his style of writing so i downloaded the other four writings of him even though i thought of  actually buying them.for some unknown reason i didnt think of it..may b bcose of money factor...

     im getting in deep and deep emotional relation with anu day after day...she makes my lyf colorful..even though i know that she reads this blog,i cant resist writing about her here in my personal blog....she gives me the impression that she is living for me and only for me.It is here where i like her the most...she cares for me the most, and ready to do anything for me..what else quality would any person want in his girl rather than adoring him and making him her life....i donno y she likes me that much...even though its meaning less to ask her that question,i asked her..but she says she loves me thats it..but will not answer WHY...
    i donno where my lyf will be heading to but wherever it goes im damn sure this girl wil follow me....im partly lucky...i said partly bcose she is not of our CASTE..yes the bloody caste system prevents me from feeling that she is completely mine...i cant hurt my parents and i cant hurt her either..only if she was in my bloody caste..i would have been the luckiest person..hmm...anyways god is not gonna gove u evrythng..right?ill try to get her but only after i have my own legs and only when im capable of carrying another pair of legs....
      still im cheerful and optimistic about lyf...living lyf to the fullest....hoping  for the best to happen...have a nice time buddies...cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment