Saturday, November 13, 2010

sorry ....

sorry for posting the blog after so many days..had been down wid severe feverv attack and later burnt my feet wid hot water ....its just gettin cured...so frnds..i need ur advice to my career .....i wanna setle in the media field..i have back logs in my btech..so i wanna complete them but before that shal i go for that job?is it eligible for me...these are the questions that hav been eating my brain since few days...i hope to go thru the media field...lets see wat wil hapn...and i thank tv 9 news reader miss divya for her advice to my career.u can follow her through her blog.it is www.sridivyaboddikuri.blogspot.com
...so wass up frnds....howz lyf goin on for u?

take care of urself and ur lovd ones ...keep smiling...
gud nite and sweet dreams.....
urs RAM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment